When the Dollar is Weak, Here’s a Tip
Especially when the dollar is weak, pay as much as possible in advance of your trip…airline, train, and cruise tickets; hotels; car rentals; entertainment and sporting events. Of course, advance purchase discounts can sometimes save you a bundle whether the dollar is weak or strong. This also makes it easier for you to plan your travel budget, so you don’t run out of money before the trip is over!
Most Popular Posts
Stay Connected !
- How to Save Money When Traveling in South America
- How to Avoid Paying Spirit Airlines’ New Carry-On Bag Fee of $100
- New Free California iPad App and California Mobile Website for Smartphones
- Guesthouses in Tokyo: Cheap Long-Term Accommodations
- Short-Term Cheap Hotels and Hostels in Tokyo
- Couchsurfing: Free Accommodations in Tokyo
- How to Get a One-Day VIP Pass to the Tour de France 2012
- Farm Sanctuary is the Perfect Family Travel Destination
- ThriftyTraveling.com Launches a Free Travel Newsletter
- 2012 Earth Day Celebrations in the Florida Keys
- 5 Cool Travel Accessories
- What is the Difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain, and England?
Search Hotel Deals!
BLOG POST Categories
- How to Get There
- Places to Stay
- Things to See and Do
- Travel Store
- Travel Tips and Resources
- Type of Traveler
- Where to Go